Our business partners have generously provided financial support to subsidise the costs associated with schooling.
In order to ensure this is an equitable process, we invite you to apply for an academic scholarship, with successful recipients receiving funds towards educational items for 2024.
Families can select items from the following list:
- Uniform costs
- Specialised programs
- Material charges or
- Special events (for example graduation, excursions, etc)
Scholarship Application Form 2024
- Complete the following application form, remembering to include two suitable referees
- Applications are due to the Main Administration office no later than 4:00pm on Monday 4th December, 2023
- A shortlisting process will occur with members of the College leadership team
- Successful recipients will be notified by Friday 8th December, 2023